Sunday, November 22, 2009

Knucklehead Design

Last weekend HOG Dubai organised 4 days Hajjar Rally where riders rallied and stayed 2 nights near Hajjar Mountain in Ras AlKhaimah.

I didnt join because I dont have a bike and even if I got a rental one, I could not take anymore leave. But I was at Festival City to greet their return from the rally. Sharp at 4pm on Saturday 21/11/2009 almost 50 thunderous pipes literally shaken Dubai Festival City foyer. It was a sight I will never forget.

I was there purposely to take pictures and videos of Harley bikes. There were a lot of cool and beautifully designed Harleys, from baggers, bobbers, choppers and stock. The bikers were really a creative lots.

Among my favorites design were a copper coloured Crossbones and white old school design. Both have spring front fork and sprung solo seat. I am thinking very seriously now to buy Crossbones instead of Street Bob.

I also managed to talk to the owner of the old school bike and got his handphone numbers. I told him that once I got my Crossbones I will call him to get some advice and contacts for good workshops in Dubai. He was an Emirati and a very friendly and cool dude.

I have a vision now of my knucklehead bobber.

Until then the dream continues....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails