Sunday, February 16, 2014

Keep it going...the harder part

Consistency is something I find I am struggling with in my life. I enjoy variety and change. The challenge that keeps me going and doing the stuff I do.

It has been 3 years now living my dream to live around two wheel lifestyle. I love every aspect of it, my bike, the ride, my club brothers, the places I explored and the friends I made from all over the world.

But lately I feel I am a bit lazy to call for a ride or participate in one. Probably because of the weather or the change of schedule from living alone for 4 years and now I am living with my family again. Whatever it is I am quite impressed with a friend a mine who is married with 2 wives and many kids but still can find time to ride every week.

I love riding and spending time with my riding friends. I hope I will be able to keep the passion going until my last breath.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails